Team Lead Programmer – Pharmaceutical Company
A highly regarded and ambitious pharmaceutical company who have a very exciting product pipeline at early phase, this is a perfect time to join a global organisation that are focused on developing new medicines that make a meaningful difference to peoples lives.
As Team Lead Programmer you will lead and direct the programming project work across the Oncology therapeutic area working collaboratively with drug project team leaders and members. You will provide support for regulatory submissions, lead the group of programmers and the reporting of commercial activities for the portfolio of projects within Oncology.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the programming project work
- Provide support for regulatory submissions
- Oversee the programming aspects of clinical development
- Manage and maintain the end-to-end standards the Analysis and Reporting production tools and the information infrastructure.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive SAS programming experience at an advanced level working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Management experience in a Statistical Programming team
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.