You will be responsible for managing a growing team of Statisticians, overseeing all aspects of study design, advanced statistical analysis and interpretation, contribute to the writing and review of Study Reports and provide effective management of studies and resources whilst ensuring successful delivery of projects according to SOPs.
Having recently won a prestigious national award for innovation, this company pride themselves on their renowned team of biometrics experts pushing the boundaries of what biometrics can provide to the pharmaceutical industry and actively encourage input to improve processes and SOPs.
Supported by an award winning in-house system, this is position is able to be worked remotely within the UK.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Function as Line Manager for statistics team
- Provide training, mentoring and support.
- Vision to extend the use of statistics beyond the traditional TFL boundaries
- Supervise the smooth running of all statistical activities across the company
- Act as project statistician as required
- Participate in external meetings with clients and at conferences as appropriate
- Statistics experience within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Proven track record in managing teams
- Subject Matter Expert
- Commercial awareness, budgeting, resource allocation etc
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related field and 5+ years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.