Regulatory Affairs Director
A very rare, and very exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a growing Biotechnology company based in the heart of London.
This company are at the forefront of their industry and have been making a big name for themselves as a progressive and interesting place to work. With their inspirational biotechnology products and their influential presence in the market this company is rapidly becoming the one to watch for investors and professionals alike.
As part of the aforementioned growth within the company, they are seeking to grow the business even further and introduce an EU focussed Regulatory Affairs Director into the business to help with the technical biological regulatory work that they are currently dealing with presently.
This role will involve the successful candidate:
- Developing regulatory strategy for their new products
- Preparing and co-ordinating regulatory authority meetings
- Submitting CTAs and MAAs
- Being the strategic point of contact for ATMP development activities
- Using background EU regulatory experience to support the team and providing guidance to internal departments as required.
To be considered for a role this you will be required to:
- Have a relevant scientific qualification
- Have extensive EU regulatory experience
- Have experience in working within new product development of biotechnology products
- Be professionally credible and authoritative
If you meet the criteria above, and you are looking to move into a fantastic biotech company located in London then this company are prepared to offer an amazing £75,000.00 - £80,000.00 base salary with a fantastic benefits package and the chance to really make a difference within the company.
Interested? APPLY NOW!