Professional in Clinical research - CRA / Senior CRA opportunity (office/home-based in Warsaw or home-based anywhere in Poland)
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so there is no need for national traveling. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should be comfortable with collaboration and communication with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you should have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience on a position of CRA (or similar) with direct independent on-site monitoring experience
- Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA™ is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.