Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications
A leading full-service medical communications agency are looking for an experienced medical writer to join their talented team in Oxford or West London. With an option for this role to be predominantly home-based, the successful candidate will have medical communications agency experience and a desire to produce accurate, captivating content on behalf of the agency clients.
The benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance, and 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays.
This agency excels in the development and delivery of strategic and creative medical education programmes, clearly communicating compelling science with visual style.
- Generate clear, compelling content that is scientifically accurate and aligned with client objectives
- Gain an in-depth understanding of product and competitor data
- Keep abreast of scientific developments in relevant therapy areas
- Build positive relationships with leading clinicians worldwide
- Provide scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Ensure consistency and quality of output through effective briefing and reviewing
- Share knowledge, ideas, and best practice with colleagues contributing to the network of support throughout the agency
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards, within agreed timelines and budgets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A first degree, preferably in a biomedical science. A research-based degree (MSc or PhD) is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency environment
- An analytical approach combined with scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Great attention to detail and a desire to do the usual things unusually well
- An ability to prioritize and work to deadlines without compromising quality
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with colleagues and working as part of a cohesive team
An excellent opportunity to join this agency with excellent career and further development prospects.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com or go to www.id-ss.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way, we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We are now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.