Contract Services Manager (f/m)
Contract Services Manager (f/m)
Synteract is a full-service contract research organization with a successful two-decade track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies in all phases of clinical development, located in EU, RUS, US and South America. We are looking for a dedicated Contract Services Manager to join our team in the UK. We offer you a challenging and rewarding job opportunity in a fast moving, international and flexible environment and a highly motivated team.
- Serves as a contracting resource for internal and external customers, especially on contracting with the clinical sites involved in our clinical trials.
- Supports Business Development activities: prepares and negotiates contractual agreements; prepares Contract Services slides for bid defense presentations; enters sales and marketing agreement data into Sales Force.
- Based on request from Project Management, work with the proposals department with the development of CIS, including development of appropriate CIS templates
- Manages and facilitates the timely negotiation of site contractual documents in accordance with project specific timelines; anticipates and identifies potential issues and communicates to the Project Manager to prevent delay of project deliverables; targets and suggests alternative solutions and assists with the creation and implementation of a remedial action plan to facilitate the administration and timely completion of the site contractual documents.
- Analyzes the legal and business obligations set forth within corporate contractual agreements; responsible for elevating any potentially controversial or unfavorable language to the Contract Services Management for preliminarily review to determine if the business decision requires Executive Management review and/or if legal counsel is required to review the legal provisions.
- Maintains correspondence, positive relations and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Reviews Contract Services’ policies and procedures and provides input to management.
- Identifies issues associated with departmental processes, provide recommendations and assist with the implementation of corrective actions.
- Executes special projects as needed to assist internal customers.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent in a life science, business, accounting or related field of study
- minimum of 5+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of CRO and legal contracts experience is needed with focus on clinical site contracts
- Understanding of the clinical process (Phase I - IV) and the ramifications of change to one or more study assumptions, including timelines.
- Advanced knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in contract administration.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant laws, EMA / FDA regulations, corporate terms, conditions and policies governing assigned contracts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint .
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please apply stating your earliest start date/notice period and your desired salary. If you have any questions regarding your application please contact Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org