- Contract Type
- Manage & lead EHS team members.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of the EHS strategy, goals and objectives.
- Prepare, monitor and appropriately adjust the annual budget for EHS department.
- Share responsibility for the delivery of the site goals and targets.
- Ensure human and technical resources are in place to provide an effective EHS service to the business units and other site operations.
- Ensure that relevant regulatory requirements are satisfied in relation to the EHS Services (cGMP, Health & Safety, Environmental) and that detailed procedures, work instructions and guidelines are in place and are kept up to date.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and communicate effectively with members of the Site Leadership team.
- Supporting the business in identifying safety and environmental risks; performing risk assessments and addressing hazards.
- Pro-actively driving improved safety culture on site through training, awareness and communication.
- Monitor and facilitate local safety team meetings and provide EHS technical support.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the certified EHS and energy management system and drive the on-going transformation into an integrated global EHS system.
- Preparation of various EHS reports in line with site and Global EHS reporting requirements, as well as legislative requirements.
- Support new and ongoing EHS projects and initiatives at site and global level.
- Liaison with local authorities regarding licensing and other issues as required.
- Ownership of site Safety, Environment and Energy Standards.
If you possess the following skills and qualifications and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you:
- You possess an excellent cross functional and collaborative style and business acumen allowing you work as part of the local and senior leadership team.
- You have a third level qualification Degree (or higher) in Engineering or Science and/or relevant qualifications in Environment, Health and Safety.
- 5+ years’ experience in a EHS Management role in a multi-national manufacturing organisation is essential.
- Your communication and stakeholder management skills enable you to build strong relationships in a complex and diversified organisation
- You have the ability to address difficult issues and stand your ground when it is necessary.
- You have experience from the Pharma environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Nicola on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com