Senior Medical Writer
For over 20 years our client has built an enviable reputation for creating and delivering global communications programmes with measurable impact and results. They have built excellent relationships with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and continued success leads them to seek a Senior Medical Writer to join their London or Cheshire offices.
You would be potentially working on oncology / rare disease accounts with a good variety of project types including meetings, patient information and digital components.
The successful candidate can expect an excellent salary along with a great package of benefits including Life Assurance, Personal Accident Cover, Income Protection, Pension, Healthcare, Season Ticket Loan, 25 days holidays and more. As well as best in class training and development, our client is keen to ensure a healthy work / life for their people so they are flexible on home working.
This is great chance to join a market leader and enjoy all the benefits of working for a global communications agency.
- Research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a broad range of medical education and communications materials including both print and digital elements
- Ability to adapt content and writing style for various professional and lay audiences
- To comply with healthcare compliance laws, guidelines and standard operating procedures so ensuring ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Correctly interpret and implement project specifications
- Where appropriate, attend client meetings
- Mentor more junior members of the team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level or above in a biomedical discipline
- Previous writing experience gained in a medical communications environment
- Possessing excellent writing skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Have experience of working on a broad range of medical education initiatives
- Excellent scientific writing style and ability to adapt to target audience
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a larger team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, including client/opinion leader contact skills
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills
Our client can provide the platform and opportunities to take your career to the next level, so call us today.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly