Market Access Manager Germany - CNS (6 Month Contract)
- Contract Type
- You will be required in all phases and all levels of market access in the German market. This includes developing market access strategy through to price negotiations for new & existing products.
- Lead the preparation & coordination of the AMNOG processand for the creation of the dossier in cooperation with an external partners.
- Have full accountability for development of the dossier strategy.
- Proactive steering across functions AMNOG project groups.
- Price negotiations with the GKV-Spitzenverband.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Completed Science Degree - ideally focused in Health Economics, Medical / Natural Sciences
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in Market Access in a similar position or in HEOR.
- Ideally experience in CNS or related areas.
- Experience in the development of market access strategies and in the creation of AMNOG dossiers, as well as the coordination of cross-functional AMNOG project groups.
- Knowledge of HE modelling.
- Experience in price negotiations with the GKV-SV
- Ability to work in a highly international environment.
- Fluency in English & German is a must.
If you are interested to know more then please feel free to contact me Samuel Whyley-Smith on 0044(0)114 2945 008 or via email on email@example.com
Alternatively if you feel this role would be right for a friend or colleague please do recommend them! We offer £250 cash to the source of any successfully placed candidate with one of our clients.
Keywords: Germany, German, Deutschland, Deutsch, Market Access, Marketing, Value Access, Health Economics, HEOR, Market Access Manager, Market Access Director, Market Access Consultant, Independent, Freelance, Contract, HTA, Market Access Strategy.