Associate Value Consultant - Health Economics
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful global value consultancy. With the continued growth of their health economics, market access, and value demonstration activities, they are looking for an ambitious manager level Health Economist to join their team in Cheshire as an Associate Value Consultant (Health Economics).
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, experienced and ambitious individual with a proven track record to join a dynamic team to work with top pharma companies in a range of different therapy areas.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive a generous benefits package that includes: 25 days of holiday (rising with service), a bonus scheme, private healthcare, gym membership, income protection insurance, life insurance, contributory pension, free gym membership, and much more.
- Hands-on health economic modelling and budget impact modelling
- Create high-quality deliverables and solutions for your clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing and developing the Analysts within the project teams
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences (ideally pharmacology, physiology, neuroscience or biomedical sciences) and a postgraduate qualification in health economics
- Significant healthcare agency or consultancy experience
- Experience of building and interpreting cost-effectiveness economic models and budget impact models
- Strong understanding of systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Demonstrated expertise in healthcare value demonstration and commercial acumen linked to scientific understanding.
- Extensive experience of market access, health economics, healthcare policy, literature research, and evidence evaluation
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role of Associate Value Consultant (Health Economics) presents an opportunity for career development in a fun, hardworking team in a dynamic consultancy based in Cheshire. The global nature of the business offers opportunities for international working and includes the prospect of short- and long-term assignments in other locations.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.