Value Consultant - Market Access
Our client is a global healthcare value consultancy. They have offices in the UK and US and due to their continued success, they are looking to expand their team in Cheshire with a Value Consultant. There is some flexibility on the level of the role depending on your level of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, experienced and ambitious individual with a proven track record to join a dynamic team to work with top pharma companies in a range of different therapy areas.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive a generous benefits package that includes: 25 days of holiday (rising with service), a bonus scheme, private healthcare, gym membership, income protection insurance, life insurance, contributory pension, free gym membership, and much more.
- Creating and delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimize pricing, reimbursement and market access
- Managing and developing the Analysts within the project teams
- Leading the development of proposals and generating new project opportunities with your client contacts
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Good degree, preferably postgraduate, in a life science, health economics or public health or relevant area
- Significant healthcare agency or consultancy experience
- Demonstrated expertise in healthcare value demonstration and commercial acumen linked to scientific understanding.
- Extensive experience of market access, health economics, healthcare policy, literature research, and evidence evaluation
- Understanding of health economics and healthcare policy
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, experienced and ambitious individual with a proven track record. If an empowering but professional environment is what you’re after – this position would be hard to beat.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.