Brand Manager – Oncology – Pharmaceutical - Switzerland – English - German
- Clinical Research, Clinical Development, Healthcare, Carer / Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Physician / Doctor, Marketing, Advertising, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Medical Communications, Creative Design, Editorial, Medical Information, Medical Writing, R & D , Pre - clinical, Sales / Commercial, Business Development
The role encompasses the marketing launch of an exciting new product for the treatment in cancer. You will also be responsible for a product for the treatment of sarcoma in the post-launch phase. You will work in close cooperation with the marketing, market access, and medical colleagues as well as the sales force. The position is based in Geneva with the possibility to work part of the time from home.
The Key Objectives:
• Within the Swiss geography, understand Sarcoma and breast market landscapes, the Network within TL’s- Oncologist and the top sarcoma and breast Centers, competitive development efforts and the value needs of patients, caregivers, physicians and payers.
• Work closely with regional and German HUB marketing partners within the therapeutic community in order to deliver insights and understandings at specific points along the brand development process.
• Ensure commercialization strategies are embedded into the plans of the Swiss geography; this will require communication and influence across a range of stakeholders including senior management, and driving effective local cross functional partnerships.
• Create and implement a comprehensive cross functional business plan to enable a successful launch and achieve continuous growth in the post-launch phase.
• Responsible for brand budget.
• Work closely with Brand Team counterparts to identify, develop and implement a comprehensive, cross-functional Business Plan, in order to achieve Best-in-Class launch.
Holder of a university degree, preferably Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, you have at least three years of professional experience in a marketing role ideally in Oncology with breast cancer experience. You demonstrate a strong interest to work in this area and with a small cross-functional team
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Send ythe C.V. to email@example.com or call 0441293776644.