Principal Statistical Programmer, Poland
- Contract Type
Reference number: 17006217
Principal Statistical Programmer, Strategic Resourcing
Home or Office based
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a “Principal Statistical Programmer” to join our expanding organization and work with Bayer Pharmaceuticals, one of the world’s foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products.
Syneos Health and Bayer have a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the Programming Team and will contribute directly to increases in quality, efficiency and flexibility in the development of new medications and medical devices.
- Act as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical programming activities.
- Serve as the lead programmer to design and specify the overall approach to a project’s programming tasks.
- Provide statistical programming liaison to clients and input for Statistical Analysis Plans.
- Create and maintain programming tracking documentation.
- Create, test, and maintain SAS programs for clinical studies.
- Generate summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan.
- Generate outputs and reports to support other departments.
- Perform validation on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
- Develop utility SAS macros for use in project programs.
- Performing validation on standard SAS macros.
- Transfer of deliverables.
- Following departmental SOPs, OGs, and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH).
- Undergraduate Degree, preferably in a scientific or statistical discipline
- In lieu of degree, either community college diploma with two (2) years of programming experience or SAS certified programmers
- Eight (8) years’ experience with SAS programming in a relevant clinical trial environment as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statistical programmers
- Ability and skill in mentoring more junior staff
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
- A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
- The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Magdalena Raczynska. To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com