SAS Programmer - Geneva / Basel office or Switzerland home based
Cytel Inc. is a leading provider of clinical research services and trial design and analysis software/services primarily for the biopharmaceutical, medical device, academic and government researchers. All 25 leading global biopharmaceutical companies use our technology to design, simulate and analyze their clinical studies. Pioneers of the supporting statistical methods, every adaptive trial we've designed has been accepted by international regulators.
We are looking for 5 SAS Programmers to join our growing team in Europe.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Working under the direction of the Biostatistician or Senior SAS Programmer, the SAS programmer:
- conducts programming activities for a trial, early phase project, indication, or publication activities.
- Develops and supports statistical programming computer systems that are used in the production of statistical analysis plan (SAP)-planned tables, data listings, and graphs, integrated summaries of safety and efficacy, ad hoc analyses and electronic submission deliverables, such as datasets, data documentation, programs, programming table of contents, and patient profiles.
- creates systems that assist the bio statistical programming staff and bio statistical staff to create tables, data listings, graphs, and analysis for final reports, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and other clinical publications
- develops systems to support electronic regulatory submissions
- provides systems and support for clinical data management staff, clinical programmers, quality control (QC) staff, and biostatisticians
- produces and supports systems that extract data from the clinical database; and building analysis databases composed of SAS datasets.
The SAS programmer must:
- follow established standardized design and programming procedures
- assist in establishing standardized programming procedures and work instructions
- develop, enhance, evaluate, and validate standardized macros and utility programs
- ensure that regulatory requirements are met through validation/compliance activities
- develop and maintain clinical processing work flow systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related health science field with a minimum of 1 year of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data.
· General knowledge of regulatory requirements and drug development process.
· Excellent organizational skills and good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently is required.
Key Words: Programmer, Clinical Programmer, Statistics, Stato, Statistical Programmer, Biostatistics, SAS, R, Programmer, Scientist, Statistician, SAS Programmer, SAS, STAT, STATA, EAST, StatXact, SAS, SDTM, CDISC, ADaM, Macro, SAP, FDA, EMEA, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biotechnology, CRO, Medical Devices
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary-based package, bonus and comprehensive medical benefits
This role will be either office-based in Geneva / Basel / Paris / Barcelona or remote.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Apply for SAS Programmer - Geneva / Basel office or Switzerland home based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly