United Kingdom - home based Schedule:
Are you interested in working directly for a single sponsor while having the security and additional career opportunities that working for an international CRO can bring? Our team says it's the best of both worlds....
TalentSource Life Sciences (the sponsor-dedicated division of CROMSOURCE), is searching for a Senior Biostatistician
to join a global pharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom.
CROMSOURCE is an international CRO with a strong focus on quality, professional development, and supportive culture. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with their client counterparts. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Protocol development including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, and statistical analysis plan for assigned studies.
- Statistical oversight of studies and assure adequate quality and consistency with project requirements. Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of database quality checks and assuring that data for statistical analyses are complete, accurate, and consistent.
- Responsible for statistical analysis plans and the accuracy and timeliness of statistical input into reports or decisions.
- Responsible for the validity of the analysis and alternative analysis strategies when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Responsible for the accuracy and consistency of statistical tables, figures, and data listings, the accuracy of report text, and consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the corresponding source tables and listings.
- Responsible for the statistical methods section of the reports. Identifies and corrects flaws in the interpretation of results, inconsistency in presentation or inference, adherence to the report guidelines, and assures project-wide consistency.
- Effectively coordinate assignments and review deliverables so that projects are delivered on time with high quality.
Specific Role Requirements and Skills:
- MS or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a related field. Ph.D. with 4+ years of related experience.
- A high degree of technical competence and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competent in experimental design, and descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Pharmaceutical, CRO, or related industry experience with clinical trials.
The Benefits of Working in the UK:
- Demonstrates extensive understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies. Recognizes and corrects flaws in scientific reasoning and statistical interpretation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and depend on the specifics of client projects.
The Application Process
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 days of holiday
- Eye test vouchers
- Seniority bonus
- Car allowance for defined roles
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with the line manager
- Full performance and development process with end-of-year reviews
- Team events and end-of-year party
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgment that we received it. If you have the requirements, you will be invited for a phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @ https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/jobs
please contact mailto:email@example.com
for more information. Who will you be working for? About CROMSOURCE
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation that, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company assets. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they can develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built, and close management and training is the core instruments to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values is evidenced by our below-industry average turnover rates. About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role, and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Keywords:
Senior Biostatistician Consultant, Biostatistician, Biostats, Statistician, Freelance, Freelancing, Consultant, Respiratory, Oncology, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Outsourcing, Sponsor-dedicated, biostatistics, SAS Programming, R (Programming language), statistical modeling, SAS, CRO managementSkills:
Oncology, Respiratory, SAS Programmer, Senior Biostatistician, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, R Programming, SAS Location: United KingdomShare: LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email