Are you passionate about caring for animals? Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Labcorp in Eye, Suffolk
we are looking to recruit an Animal Care Assistant
to join our expanding team.
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Labcorp has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companiesbring to market 100% of the top 50 best selling drugs. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Labcorp helped develop. Job responsibilities include:
What Labcorp can offer you:
- Daily welfare checks.
- Provision of adequate fresh food and water.
- Providing animals with enrichment
- Ensuring enclosures are cleaned in accordance with clear instructions and maintained to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Limited handling of animals
- Animal Care Assistants work both Saturdays and Sundays and receive excellent rates of pay.
- Animal Science andTechnology qualifications, as well as structured career progression.Many of our full-time employees started their careers as Animal Facility Assistants and have progressed to become senior team members and managers.
- The chance to work with a variety of different people in a supportive environment
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- The ability to learn and have empathy with the animals, as well as the capability to develop the requisite skills
- Previous experience of working with or handling animals is beneficial
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement