Field Application Specialist – AI Technology Platform – East Coast USA
Upsilon Global are partnered with an exciting AI platform developer who’s cutting-edge technology is helping to accelerate drug discovery, providing key insights to scientists and organisations around the world.
Our partner are seeking Field Application Specialists across the East Coast to join their expanding team of SMEs. As the FAS, you’ll be the key driver and liaison between clients and the technology platform, responsible for assisting customers and ensuring they gain maximum value for the product. You will develop and cultivate relationships with existing and new customers, generating leads and pursuing sales opportunities.
You will act as a subject matter expert, providing technical and scientific advice and support, assessing customer needs and objectives before translating to product referrals. You’ll play a crucial role in training and developing customer knowledge following product launches, so a good interpersonal skills are essential.
You’ll also contribute to product development, working closely with the R&D/engineering team to facilitate solutions and product improvement.
- Develop personalised product plans that address customer issues
- Support customers with design and results reporting
- Train and provide assistance with applied bioinformatic data analysis, troubleshooting, and optimisation
- Assist customers with product usage, supporting key accounts and sales processes through demonstrations and technical presentations
- Demonstrate customer success process from initial pilot engagements to complete solutions with advanced workflow configuration and data collection methodologies.
- Manage and resolve customer support issues
- Prepare and deliver customer demonstrations
- Where required, escalate technical product issues to the engineering team, and work with engineering to facilitate resolution
- Build support infrastructure and processes, developing documentation and training materials
- Analyse support case trends and reporting back to the product team to help improve the product
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior experience supporting customers in a highly technical field, with demonstrated commitment to customer success
- Experience working with and integrating large data
- Experience with scripting languages (python, R), SQL querying, unix operating systems, command line interfaces, APIs
- Experience working with knowledge or property graphs and causal reasoning
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- At ease interacting with and communicating with all organisational levels (technical and non-technical), internal and external stakeholders and the public
- Fast learner with a passion for commercialising software products that truly advance the field of drug discovery
- Advanced degree (PhD or Postgraduate) or equivalent experience in Life Sciences (Bioinformatics, Computational Biology) or related field
For more information please apply or contact Upsilon Global directly via telephone or email