Do you hold a Home Office Personal Licence? Do you want to further develop your technical skills and knowledge to perform a wide range of regulated procedures with several different laboratory species? Are you looking for a variety of growth opportunities?
New shift patterns and extremely competitive salary now available! Starting salary is based on legal authorities and technical competencies.
It is an incredibly exciting time to join Labcorp's department of Laboratory Animal Technologies at our site in Eye, Suffolk!
We are currently going through a large period of growth and are looking for a number of Licenced Animal Technicians to join our expanding, dedicated teams.
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Labcorp has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companiesbring to market 100% of the top 50 best selling drugs. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Labcorp helped develop. As a Licenced Animal Technician, your main responsibilities will be:
• Performing regulated procedures in rodent and non-rodent species
• Taking personal and legal responsibility for the welfare and care of the animals that you work with
• Collecting study data
• Performing husbandry and technical procedures
As a Licenced Technician, you will continue to learn and develop, receiving training and support to progress through our career development programme.
There will be weekend working requirements. When rostered to work one or both days at the weekend you will receive additional payments and an equal number of days off in the following week. There will be an opportunity to work additional overtime during the week and weekends that are not part of your scheduled week. Qualifications/Education
• Possession of an existing Home Office personal license or to have held a personal license/completed accredited training within the past 5 years
• The ability to learn and the capability to develop the requisite skills
• Highest standards of animal care and welfare What Labcorp can offer you
• Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and a contributory pension
• Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
• Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning
• Ability to work with a variety of different people and clients on wide-ranging projects PLEASE NOTE - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE APPLICABLE TO THIS ROLE
#IA22B Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement