Description Sr Project Manager - RWLP experience is essential
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
• We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
• We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.Job responsibilities
Project Leadership and Delivery:
• Manages a project as Project Manager overseeing interdisciplinary clinical research programs ensuring compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory requirements.
• Acts as primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure project launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and the Company's contractual agreement.
• Leads clinical team to ensure quality, timelines and budget management.
• Accountable for the financial performance of assigned projects
• Accountable for all project deliverables for assigned projects and/or project regions.
• Coordinates activities and deliverables of all project conduct partners and proactively identifies and manages issues.
Reporting and Communication:
• Accountable for maintenance of project information on a variety of databases and systems.
• Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools.
• Responsible for project management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the project conduct, including Trial Master Files.
• Provides oversight for development and implementation of project plans in accordance with Controlled Documents.
• Independently prepares, coordinates, and presents project material at internal and external meetings.
• Directs the activities of assigned Project Support staff; line manages and mentors other project management team members and clinical staff; facilitates team building and communication.
• Prepares project management reports for clients and management.
• Implements resource strategies to achieve project goals.
• Develops contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
• Participates in bid defense meetings where presented as potential project manager/director.
• Develops strong relationships with current clients to generate new and/or add-on business for the future.
• Keeps a current awareness of business unit’s and assigned projects’ therapeutic environment and drug development trends
• May train and support new Project Managers. Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training.
• May be required to line manage other project management team members and clinical monitoring staffQualifications Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health