Who we are
Worldwide Clinical Trials (Worldwide), a leading global contract research organization (CRO), works in partnership with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to create customized solutions that advance new medications - from discovery to reality. Anchored in our company’s scientific heritage, our dedicated therapeutic focus on cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases, is applied to develop flexible plans and solve problems quickly for our customers.
Our talented team of 3,000+ professionals spans 60+ countries. We are united in cause with our customers to improve the lives of patients through new and innovative therapies. Why Worldwide
We believe everyone plays an important role in making a world of difference for patients and their caregivers. From our hands-on, accessible leaders, to our cohesive and supportive teams, we are committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We prioritize cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that continues to promote collaboration and creativity. We are proud to be a workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day. Join us! What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Implement, configure, and maintain systems used in the management and conduct of clinical trials to meet business and technical or study specifications by contributing at all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Ensure production systems are functioning to meet their service level agreements by analyzing and resolving issues encountered, including the implementation of bug fixes where required and in alignment with SOPs.
- Implement software solutions to meet study requirements, including but not limited to data integration, monitoring and reporting using a variety of platforms, tools, and languages
- Perform coding and configuration to meet study timelines, fulfill business and technical requirements, and align with SOPs. Support the Clinical Systems Project Manager and other job functions with the production and review of specifications, plans, reports, study materials and other documentation during the development and support of systems
- Sound working knowledge of at least one of the following: SQL Service, C + +, ETL, Java and Java Server technologies; Bus integration technologies; UNIX including C; relational databases; or the Microsoft toolset including .Net Framework 4.5 , C#, Visual Studio.
- Proficient in the use of common office software.
- Able to work independently or in a multi-disciplinary team.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to be creative, adapt to new technologies, concepts and processes, make improvements and solve problems.
- 2+ years’ experience in developer type role, clinical systems development desired.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Familiarity with clinical trials, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations desired.
We love knowing that someone is going to have a better life because of the work we do.
To view our other roles, check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers
! For more information on Worldwide, visit www.Worldwide.com
or connect with us on LinkedIn