Technical Leader – Analytical Development
Partnering with a market leader in the CDMO space, with sites globally and with significant investment across their UK operations, I am supporting them continue their international expansion of services.
Given this investment, there has been a sizeable increase of their analytical services offering for clients, meaning greater resource required across the analytical laboratories at all levels.
This specific hire is for a Technical Leader in the development team. With a key focus on client management and team management, this person will have solid experience in analytical chemistry method development and validation – allowing them to troubleshoot and provide expert advice and guidance to clients on project milestones.
Whilst you won’t need to be hands on frequently, it will be necessary to step in as required and deal with out of specification issues in particular. A willingness to pass on your experience and commercial understanding is crucial.
Given the way the business is expanding, development opportunities are genuine and discussed transparently from the start.
- Chemistry based or Pharmaceutical Science degree (or equivalent)
- Experienced analytical development professional with at least 7 years experience across a range of analytical and wet chemistry methods
- GMP experience essential
- Management/supervisory experience essential
- Experience in overseeing OOS and compliance documentation
- Method validation experience essential
- A strong appreciation for a project focus in a client led environment is required – if you have worked in a CMO/CDMO/CRO setting, this would be advantageous
QC, quality, control, analytical, testing, solid, dose, powders, liquids, raw, materials, stability, laboratory, analyst, technician, graduate, entry, GMP, manufacturing, HPLC, chromatography, GC, chemistry, development, validation, method, development, validation