Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of trying to make old technology work in pharma? Want to work for the leading cloud software provider for Life Sciences? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for pharma and biotech customers?
Veeva is looking for an EU-based, experienced R&D IT program leader to manage implementation programs at Veeva’s largest Vault customers globally and guide the transformation of their R&D technology landscape. You will work closely with Veeva’s Account Management Team to ensure delivery success across your Vault R&D program(s), continuous improvement of existing applications, and overall Customer Success for the programs.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who works well in a remote setting and is able to travel approximately 50% of the time. Work location is flexible, ideally close to a major EU airport. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union or the UK. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for one or more Global Vault implementations in Clinical, Quality, or Regulatory at our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish Post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years in large-scale program management within the Pharmaceutical R&D space (Clinical, RIM, Quality & Manufacturing)
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the following functional areas – Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations with outstanding results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for large customers, ideally in GxP environments
- Expert in written communications and proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Advanced (certified) project management skills
- Strong knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and Computer Systems Validation
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience
- PMP, PMI PgMP certification