Are you an enthusiastic professional with a passion for health economics and looking to kickstart your career? We are looking for an ambitious Research Associate to join and support our team in writing submissions for reimbursement application at the healthcare institute. As aResearch Associate, you will closely collaborate with our experienced team and make valuable contributions to our market access and health economic projects. Responsibilities:
- Assist project team members in executing projects and work closely with the project lead.
- Developing to independently lead the development of specific project elements with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including health economists, market access specialists, and medical experts, to gather all relevant clinical and economic data necessary for the development of robust reimbursement dossiers.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the different submission routes and processes to ensure compliance withhealth technology assessment specific requirements and guidelines for successful submissions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest regulations, guidelines, and methodologies related to health economic evaluations and reimbursement submissions to ensure full adherence and compliance.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including manufacturers, healthcare providers, and key opinion leaders, to gather relevant input and validate the economic assumptions in the dossiers.
- Depending on project requirements, gather relevant data for projects, including literature searches and data mining.
- Perform analytical activities and draft concept versions of reports or presentations for assigned projects.
- Provide regular progress reports and ensure meeting deadlines.
- Actively participate in client meetings.
- Ensure compliance with company and business unit policies, standards, and procedures
- Education: Completed Master's degree in Health Economics, Health Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Data Science, or another relevant scientific field. A PhD or MD is a plus.
- Experience: Not required, but 1-2 years of experience in clinical research, health research, or a consulting environment is preferred.
- Language: Fluency in Dutch is mandatory, as well as English.
- Interest in market access and health economics.
- Comfortable presenting and communicating with consultants, clients and stakeholders.
- Strong grammatical and technical writing skills, oral communication, and presentation skills in both Dutch and English.
- Curious, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated; capable of working effectively in a demanding, challenging, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to identify and comprehend relevant scientific literature and apply knowledge gained from these sources when needed.
As aResearch Associateat our health economics consultancy, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a dynamic and growing sector. You will be part of a team of professionals dedicated to delivering high-quality services to our clients.
If this challenge excites you and you meet the specified qualifications and skills, we look forward to receiving your application.