At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• *Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international.
• * Support proposal development, feasibility and site identification projects through the application of data and analytics expertise.
• Develop and use analytical tools to assess known and unknown information, uncertainties, and assumptions from multiple data sources, to provide data driven support for study delivery strategy.
• Develop and continually improve visualizations and dashboards to effectively determine and communicate key strategic messages.
• Use analytical expertise to prepare risk benefit analyses and decision-making criteria.
• Communicate value of informatics tools to users and train them in the use of such tools.
• Query relevant databases, including clinical trial registry tools and internal sources, and research various literature sources to support preparation of robust feasibility, site identification and selection deliverables.
• Represent ICON in industry forums and strategic collaborations with partner organizations.
• Actively participate in developing relevant metrics to measure the impact of protocol feasibility assessments, recruitment support, site identification and selection activities.
• Analyze metrics to identify trends, correlations, best practices, issues and opportunities for process improvement.
• Assume leadership role in supporting preferred site relationships.
• Research and analyze data to support proposal responses and awarded feasibility projects.
• Lead or participate in evaluation and implementation of new informatics tools and technology,
• Compile and analyze feasibility data collected from the team conducting feasibility study in various countries as needed.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.