Upsilon Global are excited to be collaborating with one of their long term CRO partners on a Clinical Project Manager role.
Our ambitious CRO partner is well established in the market with over 10 years industry experience. Presenting varied studies in Phase I-IV across Europe, US, and Canada. If you are looking for a nurturing CRO with a small, collaborative environment, then please reach out to organise a call with me directly.
- Management of complex, global, multi-centre clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defence meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
- Cross function management with Biostats, Data Management, Pharmacovigilance etc
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management
- Early Phase Trials
- Dutch and English language skills necessary