Maintenance Engineer - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Salary: €48,000- 68, 000 plus benefits and bonus
i-Pharm Consulting is partnered with a global biotech based in Belgium and is leading from the front in the production of life-changing projects to support the development of Cell and Gene therapies to eradicate some of the most rarest and threatening diseases!
The client is interested in hiring experienced Maintenance Engineers who are based in Belgium to join the engineering and Maintenance team.
The role will involve leading the on-site reactive, preventive and predictive maintenance activities through safe and compliant manufacturing operations according to cGMP requirements for cell therapy production.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting ability and shall drive effective communication, coordination and collaboration across relevant cross-functional groups to enable robust production, testing and release of products to patients.
The role will be suitable for candidates who have some experience in maintenance, engineering or operations within an pharma/ biotech/ med device background or related industry. The opportunity here will offer the chance to progress to senior management levels, and cross functionally.
The Maintenance Engineer will involve activities within a cleanroom environment under aseptic conditions
What's on offer?
- Opportunity for engineering graduates with some experience to join a business for long-term development. if you have experience already, this is a perfect role for you to join to have further and faster progression to the next stage of your role. It also provides you with the experience to work directly with a complex CAR-T project.
- Career progression to management level and cross-functionally
- Ability to join a business which is growing and entering commercial production in 2024- this is a unique opportunity for you to be part of this!
- Work within a team who is passionate about innovation and developing a life-changing product
- Competitive salary with benefits and future salary increases
Language requirements: English, and ideally Dutch or willing to learn.
Any questions please do reach out and send your CV to Nicole Buckland