Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Safety & Pharmacovigilance Submissions Specialist
Syneos Health ® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Assists with the design, preparation and assembly of the expedited and periodic safety report documents
• Maintains tracking of safety submissions
• Fosters constructive and professional working relationships with all project team members, internal and external
• Applies safety reporting regulatory intelligence maintained by Syneos Health to all safety reporting activities
• Files documents according to project specific requirements (electronically or in hard copy as applicable)
• Forwards completed safety submission documents to clients and other relevant parties
• Provides support with miscellaneous project tasks related to safety reporting
• Maintains an understanding and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, and the drug development processQualifications The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety and Pharmacovigilance experience preferred
• Safety Database systems and moderate medical terminology preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
• Good knowledge of ICH guidelines and regulations relating to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Able to make effective decisions
• Manage multiple priorities Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health Additional Information:
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.