CSL are hiring multiple Production Engineers
to support the ongoing operation of our pharmaceutical manufacturing facility at Broadmeadows site in Q1 2024.
Reporting to the Production Engineering Lead
, you will conduct engineering activities to directly support us with our operations. You will improve plant safety, quality compliance, process yield and plant reliability.
Bringing in a good technical mindset you will help us provide equipment reliability use your process engineering expertise to implement solutions in a fast paced manufacturing environment.The Role
- Establish and provide subject matter expertise and engineering support to resolve plant issues and reduce manufacturing downtime
- Oversight of equipment and plant ownership; monitor the physical condition of the plant and implement solutions to adverse trends
- Investigate and manage equipment-based deviations, safety issues and determine plant failures; implement permanent solutions
- Plan shutdown maintenance activities and manage contractors during shut downs
- Have a safety mindset and live within the regulatory framework required for manufacture of a therapeutic product
How to ApplyTo apply please submit your CV by Monday 15th January 2024, noting feedback on your application will follow review by our team in the new calendar year.
- An Engineering or related degree
- Preferably at least 3+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment, familiarity with semi or fully automated plants is ideal
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem solving including root cause analysis
- Great communication and influencing skills with a positive, solutions driven, mindset are essential
Apply now to join an organisation that will develop your technical and leadership capability and be part of ongoing growth of the site!
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care
at CSL.About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring
.We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion
at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL Behring!