I am partnered with an international advanced pharmaceutical and medical device business that are investing seriously into expanding their quality and operational activities, especially across various sites within the UK.
After the appointment of a new senior quality leadership team, the business is now looking to bring in new management across critical sites.
Working as a form of QA head for their own respective site, this position will manage a small team and remain fully hands on in all areas of quality. This includes systems oversight, operational delivery and validation activities.
A core aspect of the role will be leadership – leading a small team through hands on coaching, mentoring and training.
If you are looking for a varied position that offers you a chance to make a real impact on your own site and play a significant part in the way that quality assurance is adopted and implemented business wide, please apply below or contact Mark Bux-Ryan for further information.
- Experienced within a QA capacity, working in a GMP environment
- Ideally working experience of a sterile / aseptic environment – working within a terminally sterile setting would be helpful – these are not essential
- Leadership and management experience is preferred
- Strong hands on experience of a range of quality activities, especially in relation to QMS oversight
- Auditing experience essential – if you have been a lead auditor, this would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of validation activities
Quality, assurance, qa, GMP, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, QMS, system, operational, manager, supervisor, team, leader, specialist, compliance, regulatory, audit, lead, complaints