Healthcare Development Manager - Advanced Wound Care - Lincs / E Midlands
Our client is a highly regarded Healthcare company that specialise in the Wound Care/Negative Pressure marketplace. They have developed a niche within the therapy area and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, they are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Healthcare Development Manager at the location shown.
As Healthcare Development Manager you will have the chance to enable sales growth and create long-term, quality relations with customers (Clinical Nurse Specialists, Tissue Viability Nurses, Medicines Managers, Hospital Directors, Business Managers, Procurement). This strategic role has been shaped to focus on accelerating sales growth and developing customer relationships.
Covering acute and community, the primary function is to accelerate the clinical and economic adoption of their brands. Through sales activity at a senior level within Trusts, you will improve access to their products via the production of care pathways and guidelines and the inclusion of brands on formularies. Development of Health Economic packages & sales collateral to broaden funding for products in key therapeutic areas as well as supporting the inclusion of brands on formularies in the Community are key objectives.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced medical device/clinical professional and be able to demonstrate clear success. This will include multi-role sales experience including direct selling, influencing and customer management.
Other key attributes will include:
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and through effective decision-making, planning and implementation deliver superior business results
- Appetite to lead projects and to set your own objectives
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An understanding of the structure, strategies and key priorities of the NHS and up-to-date NHS terminology
- Experience of driving product access within the NHS (community or hospital) to drive demonstrable business growth
- Experience of working with a wide range of specialist and culturally diverse people, influencing them to get things done
- Commercial acumen and financial accountability through managing budgets and resource planning
In return you can expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition.
Please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33324