At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II - IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
• Independent, proactive work to set up and monitor studies, complete reports and maintain documentation
• Submitting protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval, as well as preparing regulatory submissions
• Balancing sponsor generated queries
• Taking responsibility for study cost efficiency
• Preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals
• Potential to assist in training and mentoring fellow CRAs
You Will Need:
• 18 months+ of monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a CRA
• College degree in medicine, science, or equivalent
• Previous monitoring experience in medium-sized studies, including study start-up and close-out
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Availability to travel least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license
Benefits of Working at ICON
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.