Thornshaw Scientific has partnered with a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company for a new opportunity for a Digital Manager. You will join a dynamic team based in the Dublin office.
We are looking for an individual with strong experience in digital technologies, planning, implementing, and managing innovative customer engagement strategies in close collaboration across therapeutic areas.
We are looking for a self-starter, an ambitious candidate, an analytical thinker who thrives on digital evolution and wants to be part of a progressive Global company that values its people.
· Establish efficient processes and educational resources to empower X-functional Teams to adopt agility as second nature, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies, and analytics.
· Develop and lead digital capabilities within the organization
· Ensure ways of working are in accordance with training received by AbbVie, AbbVie SOPs, local laws, regulations, GDPR and the IPHA code.
If you are interested in discussing and meet the following criteria, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
· Minimum 5 years of experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
· Business, digital degree or equivalent an advantage.
· Strong knowledge of digital tools, technologies, and platforms, such as CMS, CRM Veeva, social media management, and analytics tools.
My client is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; they value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Contact Tina at +353 1 2784761 or 087 6811990. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com