Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence. What Phlebotomist does at Worldwide
PRN Phlebotomy Technician, along with other technicians, performs the bulk of the study procedures. Perform technical, laboratory and administrative procedures following Worldwide Clinical Trials (WCT) procedures and study protocol requirements. The Phlebotomy Technician works under the direct supervision and guidance of the Assistant Supervisor, Medical Group. What you will do
- Always representing WCT in a professional manner (verbal, written, and in appearance) when interacting with sponsors, volunteers, outside vendors, and fellow employees.
- Performs phlebotomy on study participants at timed intervals, ensuring the comfort and safety of the subjects.
- Properly labels specimens and documents procedures as required.
- Responsible for requesting, scheduling, and attending any training required for this position.
- Must be organized and have good attention to detail. Must be willing to perform repetitive tasks.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.