Proclinical are currently partnered with a pharmaceutical brand based in Bern, Switzerland who are looking to strengthen their SAP Team by the addition of an SAP ABAP Developer as they implement SAP S/4 HANA landscape.
- Development of innovative ABAP programs in the SAP systems to meet the requirements of all business areas of the company.
- Monitoring, optimisation and ensuring the functionality and performance of our ABAP applications in the logistics environment.
- Support of the module specialists in finding solutions in 2nd level support by means of professional fault diagnosis and code debugging.
- Strengthening our SAP development team through coaching and knowledge transfer
- Implementation and further development of SAP best practice and development standards to increase the level of quality.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Completed university of applied sciences, IT or comparable studies.
- Many years of professional experience in the development of ABAP applications.
- Working experience in Odata, CDS, REST, API and other newer technologies (advantageous).
- Willingness to deal with the technological changes in the SAP environment on an ongoing basis.
- German & English (business fluent).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is an employment specialist agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.