ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.The Role
ICONis recruiting for Senior Statistical Programmers with minimum 6 years experience in ADAM, TLFs and SDTM The idealcandidate will be
You will need:
- • Lead and execute programming deliverables on multiple projects in parallel and ensure that competing priorities are managed appropriately.
• Lead and manage the assigned programming team’s deliverables at the study level to ensure project objectives are met within budget, to agreed timelines and to the highest standard of quality.
• Proactively plan for and implement effective resource planning, task allocation and tracking of workload in accordance with agreed KPIs and quality standards.
• Apply exceptional technical capabilities and knowledge of industry trends to develop broad-use technical solutions for the benefit of study teams across the department.
• Develop, implement and maintain documentation to technically train staff in the appropriate technical solution.
• Actively participate in the review and approval of programming procedures and techniques.
• *Strive for excellence and act in a proactive and responsive manner to internal and sponsor needs.
• *Demonstrate a constructive and flexible approach to project delivery, including problem solving, handling changing priorities and meeting study timelines.
• *Proactively participate and contribute towards department goals, including sharing of extensive technical knowledge, current literature reviews and process improvement initiatives.
• *Preparation and delivery of presentations and attendance at appropriate scientific meetings and conferences.
• *Keep management informed of project status in relation to quality, timelines and/or performance issues.
Bachelors or Master's degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field
Minimum of 6 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/CRO industryBenefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know