Proclinical are recruiting for a SCRA, Spain to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Spain.
- Handle and uphold information and documentation in CTMS, eTMF and numerous other systems as suitable and per timelines.
- Recognise, examine and solve site performance, quality or compliance issues and raise as suitable in cooperation with clinical research lead and CRA line management.
- Conduct both remote and on-site supervision and monitoring actions using numerous tools.
- Gather, evaluate and oversee necessary regulatory documentation for study start-up, study maintenance and study close-out.
- You will develop solid site relationships and guarantee consistent site relationships through all phases of the trial.
- Acquire extensive comprehension of the study protocol and connected processes.
- Arrange and handle numerous tasks, cooperating with any other internal roles to accomplish site promptness.
- Partake in and contribute to on site selection and validation actions.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with demonstrable experience in a clinical research associate role or a mixture of education, training and experience.
- Exhibited experience might be taken into consideration in place of education.
- Familiarity with ophthalmic would be ideal.
- Able to regularly examine protocol and GCP compliance.
- Capable of comprehending how to properly examine an investigative site's abilities to performing clinical research.
- Able to verify source data to reported data.
- Capable of supervising and reporting on the progression of the trial from start-up to finish.
- Expertise on how to select and qualify an investigative site.
- A high attention to detail.
- Know-how of reconciling and returning/destroying test article while performing initiation, interim and close-out visits.
- Know-how of the federal guidelines governing research and the standards outlining GCPs.
- Capacity to both read and exhibit an understanding of clinical research protocols as well as the importance of following the protocol.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in more than one language would be advantageous.
- Leadership abilities with an intellectual curiosity.
- An organised individual with an innovative attitude and the capacity to set objectives.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Keen on making a meaningful and purposeful impact.
- Works well with others.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 75% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carlos Rios at +44 203 148 8352.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.