ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Senior Study Start Up Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment assisting the Study Start Up Team Lead in the development of the plan for country and site distribution and execution of SSU activities in assigned countries. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
• Responsible for performing feasibility, site identification, site contract negotiation, and other SSU activities.
• Provide country specific SSU expertise to Study Start Up team leads and project teams.
• Responsible for the preparation and coordination of submissions to regulatory, ethics, and other bodies.
• Develop, finalize, and review Master and Country Specific Subject Information Sheets/Informed Consent Forms.
What you need
• A Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent and/or appropriate experience from the Medical/science background and/or discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience or understanding of clinical study start up requirements and activities.
• Fluency in the local language and English is essential.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.