Upsilon Global are keen to speak with experienced Business Development Managers who are looking for a new challenge! Our partner CRO are keen to expand their Senior team as they continue to their research into complex therapies on a Global scale.
With a key focus of expanding their US market, this is a chance for you exercise your networks and relationships, contributing to a growing CRO.
- Involve in business development strategy and plan, set up the relevant policies and procedures at regional level. Responsible for the development and expansion of business, explain and promote the company's service to customers.
- Responsible for finding new customers and developing new business models with local management team. Achieve the annual target set by the company, manage and maintain the development of business development team.
- Assist the sponsor in conducting preliminary examination of the selected test centres, researchers and test budgets for potential projects in the future.
- Participate in the review of all project quality control and progress reports, ensure the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of business related documents.
- As the main external representative of company, timely convey important information of the company and the industry to customers, cultivate and maintain good relations with the centre and customers.
- Review quotation and relevant contract documents, send business development report and project report to all department heads monthly.
- Responsible for feasibility study of potential projects, accuracy of quotation provided and information required by the project, review relevant contract documents, coordinate and arrange all the relevant parties to participate in the bidding meeting.
- Development, execution and supervision of annual marketing strategy and plan at regional level Promotion plan and strategy for Region, and related events planning and execution Regional BD Director may have reasonable additional responsibilities assigned to them to support overall business objectives and this Job Description is not an exhaustive description of your duties.