Role Summary: Our client is seeking a freelance senior client service professional to join their dedicated strategy team. The role will cover a mix of commercial and medical affairs assets, in which the chosen candidate will support and focus on scientific and commercial strategy. The ideal candidate will therefore have a mix of commercial and medical affairs experience, as well as relevant strategic experience in presentations, content and reports.
The Client: A medium-sized, very successful and dully independent med comms agency, they work across a mix of commercials and medical affairs assets (with no publications). Based in London, this client offers a full-remote role (with occasional travel into their office for meetings/socials). Even though a high percentage of their work is commercial, everything they do has a high-science focus.
Location: London (Remote)
KEY INFO: WHILST THIS IS A FULLY-REMOTE ROLE, THIS ROLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES BASED IN THE UK. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
Perks and Benefits:
- FULLY REMOTE
- CONTRACT ROLE (outside IR35)
- OPTION TO TRANSITION TO PERM
- PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS AND QUARTERLY BONUS
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Candidates must have:
- Ability to ensure the highest quality in terms of pitches/proposals/presentations
- Established experience in a senior client services/scientific services role as part of the healthcare communications sector
- Life sciences degree