Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Medical Affairs Manager to join their growing team. As a Medical Affairs Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative branded products and present them to the KOL's and external stakeholders in the Benelux and Nordics region so you will not be stuck in an office all the time but on the other hand also be responsible for the strategy enabling you to take that next step in the career.
- The company is investing in the branded products portfolio, providing you a platform for personal and professional development.
- 60% of your time will be spent in the field, visiting stakeholders and key opinion leaders, allowing for greater human interaction and the opportunity to build a valuable network.
- Collaborate with medical professionals in specialized oncology, showcasing the value of the company's targeted therapy in improving patient outcomes.
- Conduct strategic planning and work closely with the commercial department to contribute to brand plans and medical strategies.
- Take on a combination of field work and strategic responsibilities, allowing you to gain exposure to decision-making processes and make a significant impact.
- Ensure the appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding marketed and pipeline compounds in a timely, compliant and ethical manner
- A master's degree in a scientific field such as Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, or Medical Doctor. A PhD would be a plus but is not required.
- Several years of experience in medical affairs within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A commercial mind-set with a desire to be in the field and engage with stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch, French, or a Nordic language would be advantageous but not required.
Do you have any disability or condition that could affect you in the application and interview process? Please feel free to share this information as part of your application, including any necessary adjustments you might need, so we can help make the process easier for you. We assure you this information will not have any negative effect on the interview process outcome.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting (https://www.nonstopconsulting.com), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.