Clinical Specialist - Diabetes/Cardiometabolic - Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
Our client provides high quality therapeutics and diagnostics solutions for patients. Their ethics include dedication to innovation and advancement, strong people centricity and environmental sustainability. They are present in 140 countries around the world and employ over 22,000 staff.
Their drugs are distributed across 6 continents for the treatment of pathologies in cardiology, pneumology, inflammation and gastroenterology.
They are now looking for a talented salesperson to plan and carry out the promotion of their product range to UK Health professionals, so as to develop sales in accordance with agreed business plans within Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively market and sell products to Health Care Professionals within the NHS
- Utilise available data to prepare and implement a territory business plan
- Agree, implement and regularly review business objectives
- Identify and liaise with KOL's and advocates to develop or maintain local guidelines for relevant products
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional Key Opinion Leaders
- Develop, maintain and demonstrate high standards of product and disease area knowledge
- Liaise with the Brand Managers through Field Force Advisory Board, Medical and other internal departments as required
- Current therapy areas of focus are Diabetes and Cardio Metabolic therapy area
- Target audience is key decision makers, Influencers and prescribers within ICB and provider network
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- ABPI Qualified with Primary or Secondary care diabetes experience
- Network of HCP contacts and prescribing decision makers and influencers throughout your geographical territory
- Proven track record of achievement and improved personal and business performance
- Strong communication, presentation skills, account planning and organisation skills
- Confident, quick thinking, responsive, solution oriented with a good positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and high levels of energy resilience, integrity and honesty
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33627