Are you a recent chemistry or pharmaceutical science graduate?
Or maybe you’ve had some early experience in industry but it just hasn’t moved forwards for you as expected?
Perhaps you’ve had enough of the shift pattern in your current role?
If some of these ring true, this opportunity could present an ideal next move.
Working with a global pharmaceutical service provider, who offer support from formulation and process development, through to manufacturing and analytical services, you will have the chance to be a part of a new site that is expanding significantly.
Working in a hands-on QC / analytical chemistry capacity, you will use a range of bench methods as well as instrumentation techniques to work on a variety of client focused projects.
Uniquely, this is NOT a shift-based role and more so, you will have the chance to work flexi hours everyday between 6am-7pm – as long as you are fulfilling the 37.5hr week! So, if you are looking for a later start in the morning, or an earlier finish in the afternoon, this opportunity allows for it!
On top of this, there is a clear pathway for development from day one.
- Chemistry based or Pharmaceutical Science degree (or equivalent)
- Theoretical understanding of HPLC - any practical experience beneficial
- GMP knowledge - understand how to work to process (if you have some experience, even better!)
- Method validation understanding and/or experience
- Appreciation of the principles of raw material and stability testing
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work accurately and at speed
QC, quality, control, analytical, testing, solid, dose, powders, liquids, raw, materials, stability, laboratory, analyst, technician, graduate, entry, GMP, manufacturing, HPLC, chromatography, GV, chemistry, development, validation