Analytical Team Leader
I am partnered with a market leader in the CDMO space, with sites globally and with significant investment across their UK operations.
Given this investment, there has been a sizeable expansion of their analytical services offering for clients, meaning greater resource required across the QC laboratories at all levels.
This specific hire is for an Analytical Team Leader - someone that will be able to take face to face responsibility with clients, as well as overseeing a team of both experienced and less experienced analysts. This person will be instrumental in ensuring client projects are delivered to the highest standard and also in ensuring that their direct team is supported, coached and mentored.
Whilst you won’t need to be hands on frequently, it will be necessary to step in as required and deal with out of specification issues in particular. A willingness to pass on your experience and commercial understanding is crucial.
As this site is expanding, especially within an analytical capacity, the scope for development and increased exposure to new projects is significant.
- Chemistry based or Pharmaceutical Science degree (or equivalent)
- Experienced QC professional with at least 5 years experience across a range of methods including HPLC
- GMP experience essential
- Management/supervisory experience essential
- Experience in overseeing OOS and compliance documentation
- Method validation experience essential
- Experience in some of the principles of raw material and stability testing
- A strong appreciation for a project focus in a client led environment is required – if you have worked in a CMO/CDMO/CRO setting, this would be advantageous
QC, quality, control, analytical, testing, solid, dose, powders, liquids, raw, materials, stability, laboratory, analyst, technician, graduate, entry, GMP, manufacturing, HPLC, chromatography, GC, chemistry, development, validation