UK home-based Oncology Clinical Project Managers - to manage sites (with some CRA Line Management responsibilities) within the UK region.
You will be partnering with a well-known global pharmaceutical company with a strong portfolio in cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation medicines.
You will have an opportunity to work in a solid partnership and an environment driven by innovation and continuous improvement. This program is for you if you are looking for an environment where people feel they belong and are empowered to reach their full potential, perform at their best and make a valued contribution to saving lives.
Amongst other tasks, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Ensure that sites are identified, site qualifications performed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed and documentation is archived.
- Has the overall responsibility for the study commitments within the country and for timely delivery of data to required quality.
- Leads and optimises the performance of the Local Study Teams at country level
- Liaison with Senior Management in developing study strategy.
Ideal candidates will be those with Oncology project management experience in the clinical space, with a significant background in clinical research monitoring roles; the candidates operating as Clinical Project Managers would be ideal.
What is Required
- Degree (BA/BS/BSc) in life sciences
- Proven track-record in Oncology Project Management of clinical trials within the Clinical Research industry
- Must have demonstrated strong client relationship management skills
- Must be able to manage culturally diverse and practically remote teams
Education and Experience requirements:
Minimum of 4 years progressive experience in clinical operations including project coordination, site management and monitoring with some project management experience or equivalent.
University degree, preferably in a scientific discipline