Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What an Office Support Assistant does at Worldwide
The Office Support Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and facilities management support for both office and home based staff, where applicable. What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Covering office reception in Kyiv; answering the company’s main line and welcoming visitors on site; ensuring that any relevant staff are notified of their arrival (lunches/refreshments to be organised as necessary) Assisting with courier/post requirements
- Providing efficient back office services to office and home based employees where necessary
- Assisting with travel arrangements for WCT staff when requested and assisting with expense reports as requested
- Ensuring that stocks of domestic and consumable supplies are checked and replenished on a regular basis, and that each area has adequate supplies on daily basis
- Working on various other projects as needed; updating manager on status of projects
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, SharePoint
- Experience in operating office machinery - fax, photocopier, scanner and shredder
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good time management skills
- Know when to make independent decisions or seek supervisory approval
- Willingness to adapt to new procedural requirements
- An office/business experience is considered an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Ability to interact in a diplomatic and professional manner, with clients, visitors and staff as required
- Ability to anticipate needs and follow through on all assigned tasks a must
- Conscientious with a professional approach to work
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!