ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.Overview:
ICON plc, a global leader in clinical research, is seeking a motivated and experienced Clinical Vendor Manager to join our dynamic team in Poland. This pivotal role involves managing vendor relationships and ensuring the seamless integration of external partners in our clinical trials.Responsibilities:
- Oversee the selection and management of clinical vendors, ensuring alignment with study requirements and budgetary considerations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, fostering a collaborative and productive environment.
- Negotiate contracts and service level agreements to ensure quality and cost-effectiveness in vendor services.
- Monitor vendor performance, proactively addressing any issues and implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate vendor services into clinical trial operations efficiently.
- Serve as Technical expert to CST for vendor selection, budget and timeline estimates
- Translate the protocol requirements into vendor technical specifications; liaise with procurement for vendor proposal, budget and contract
- Review and finalize vendor plans, manuals and tools. Oversee UAT completion. Ensure finalization of vendor requirements on time
- Serve as primary point of contact for vendor issues escalation. Track corrective actions in relation to issues and audit findings
- Provide analysis and reporting of cross-project trends, issues and risks
Why Join ICON?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Business Administration, or equivalent).
- Proven experience in vendor management within the clinical research or pharmaceutical industry ( CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, eCoA etc.)
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards related to vendor management in clinical research.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Engage in a pivotal role at a global leader in clinical research.
- Collaborative work environment fostering professional growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare through cutting-edge clinical research.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.