ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organization. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations.
With our patients at the center of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well. Responsibilities will include:
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- Perform administrative projects and tasks, and contribute input in the interest of process improvement where appropriate/applicable.
• Process requests for contracts (primarily SOWs and change orders) for Symphony Health business teams and/or support the Contracts and Legal team in various needs related to contracting (generation, delivery, follow-up, reporting, request triage and assignment).
• Work independently to process and manage individual workload including multiple contract requests and tasks, collaborating with team and escalating as needed.
• Collaborate with Legal, Contracts Dir, Privacy, the business team, and/or other applicable departments as necessary to determine the accurate and appropriate information and terms and conditions to be included in the contracts.
• Develop an understanding of applicable Symphony products/offerings, as well as legal, privacy, and finance requirements for contracting.
• Act as liaison with other departments for feedback on contract documents and/or client requested revisions in order to facilitate finalization. Joining internal and external calls is required.
- Degree education required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity with ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- A team player with the want to collaborate with colleagues
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to help your teammates and provide excellent contract services to the business teams you support
- Intellectual curiosity and appetite for learning
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, and Sharepoint
#LI-AR2Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.