JR109688 Senior Clinical System Lead Site: Regional Mexico (PRA)
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organization: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership, and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organization that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touchpoint. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry. Overview:
As aClinical System Leadyou would lead and direct one or more project teams in the planning, development, implementation and go-live of clinical system solutions for our biotech and pharmaceutical customers. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: You will need:
- Develop and maintain master project plans for multiple projects of varied complexity for assigned business areas.
- Determines resource needs for projects.
- Provides technical consulting as appropriate for projects assigned to others within the group.
- Advises and trains new staff members; mentors junior staff members experience with the working environment which applies to the scope of projects to be managed (e.g. software development, system configuration/implementation information technology or business process projects).
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and deliver projects.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to provide leadership using best practice project management methods.
- Ability to resolve problems with minimal management assistance; escalates appropriately.
- Problems are differing but related. Solutions are not readily apparent.
- Undertakes analysis and investigation to identify and define problems.
- Anticipates future issues. Work is done independently, reviewed at critical points.
- Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages. Issues may be complex, audience perspectives may be divergent, and information may be non-routine in nature.
- Establishes approach and leads resources to achieve operational and strategic plans.
- Impact is focused on medium-term goals.
* Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent*
- Project Management exp desirable
- System exp. (Electronic Data Capture System. E.g. Medidata Rave / Veeva / CDMS
- EDC Exp. (Any system)
- 3 years relevant experience
above. All employees must read, write, and speak Advanced English and host country language.
Note: Homeworker Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities, and quality of our people. That is why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best-in-class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.