We are looking for a Hungarian Speaking Site Manager to work in Clinical Trials
This is a great opportunity for a life science graduate who has completed a placement in Clinical Trial Research or someone who currently works within a Clinical Research Organisation, who is looking to find a career path to become either a Clinical Research Associate, Data Manager or Project Manager. We need someone who can speak Hungarian, ideally who has some cardiovascular therapeutic area too.
As the Hungarian Speaking Site Manager, you'll provide in-house operational support to study teams and clinical research sites.
You'll be the first point of contact for investigators and site staff and be responsible for review and collation of site trial related documentation, tracking patient recruitment and supporting the clinical operations and project teams with Health Authority/ IRB submissions and ensuring approvals are tracked and helping to develop and maintain study-specific documents and tracking tools. You'll also get the opportunity to do remote monitoring of study sites and do site visits so you can assess the protocol and regulations of the sites.
You'll thrive if you:
- Able to talk fluently in Hungarian to vendors, site staff and physicians.
- Life science or other relevant degree
- Have a passion for Science and Clinical Research
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hard worker, motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible and effective communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of observational clinical trials
- Have a passion for learning new therapeutic areas
Contact Henry Grover for more information
#pharmajobs #cta #sitemanager #ichgcp #languages #hungarian #pharmagradjobs #sitemanagement #projectmanagement #cra #cta #likesciencejobs #sciencejobs