Our client is looking for a Principal Medical Writer for a client-facing role to work closely and collaboratively with the project managers, and health economics, systematic review, and statistics teams to deliver high-quality evidence-based solutions for our clients. The role will include managing the workload, planning project deliverables and timelines, and working with junior writers to deliver high-quality HTA submissions and value communication materials. The ideal candidate will also ensure all client deliverables and internal documents are of a high-quality through proof-reading and editing of own and others’ work.
The client is a specialist Health Economics Consultancy with offices in Oxford and London, offering a wide range of expertise to their clients. Their ethos ensures that each of their agencies preserve their individual culture and identity while being part of an exciting and evolving group, culminating in a unique balance of independent thinking and impactful collaboration.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Remote/hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous pension contributions of 7%
- Transparent career paths with annual performance reviews
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
Candidates must have:
- A PhD in a life sciences subject
- Clear and effective communication style (written and verbal)
- HTA and value communication writing experience in a consultancy environment – either at senior writer level and ready to step up to a principal writer, or as an existing principal writer
- A good understanding of consultancy and how to apply this to your work
Why apply through Carys Mills Consulting?
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in working to match candidates with clients who reciprocate their values and meet their expectations. We continually focus on candidate aspirations to ensure that we find the best overall fit across a range of disciplines and seniority-levels throughout the healthcare communications sector.